Your facilitator will accredit a case abstraction book from the Week Five Case Studies document. You are a new administrator appointed to acquisition a band-aid to the challenges presented in the scenario.
Use the accomplish of the controlling activity apropos your assigned scenario.
Create a 7- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify the purpose.
- Identify the challenges of actuality a manager.
- Set the criteria.
- Explain the goals you appetite to accomplish as a manager.
- Weight the criteria.
- Explain the goals in adjustment of accent as a manager.
- Seek alternatives.
- Analyze another accoutrement a administrator can use to actuate staff.
- Analyze how a baton can use these accoutrement to actuate staff.
- Explain how leaders and managers actuate agents differently.
- Explain tips managers can use to empower staff.
- Test alternatives.
- Analyze how absolute clay can be acclimated in this book and the alternatives accessible for modeling.
- Analyze how managers can absorb mentorship into circadian responsibilities.
- Explain how to abode attrition from staff.
- Explain the issues that may impede the accomplishment of goals.
- Evaluate the action.
- Evaluate how goals will be abstinent to ensure success.
- Analyze the ethical considerations in administering and management.
- Explain alternative administering decisions that charge be advised in the book to advance agent morale.
- Analyze how the success of the decisions will be measured.
Cite a minimum of 5 references.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
The Director Team at St. Francis Nursing Home hasbeen asked to actualize and apparatus a affairs to absorb nurses. Nursing agents collectively acquainted that their administering did not absolutely accept a nurse’s job duties and did not accommodate a way for the nurses to allotment their apropos about the assignment environment. Assurance is low, and nurses accept been resigning at a accelerated pace. They are currently at a about-face amount of 22%.