The aboriginal abstruse is advised from the outline submitted on the Unit 6 Altercation Board. Please assay associate comments and acknowledgment as you address the paper. Consider the advice presented in Unit 6.
The completed cardboard will be formatted in APA and include:
- A appellation folio in APA format
- An abstruse in APA format
- 8-10 pages of researched content.
- Introduction that includes: account of the problem, analogue of terms, affirmation statement, abstract review, acceptation of the study, thesis
- Body of the cardboard that includes: accomplishments for the research, presentation and assay of the data, altercation of the assay and data
- Conclusion statement: analytic summary, apriorism reworded, recommendations
- A Reference Page(s) in APA format
- Provide in-text citations in APA format