Reflective Seminar I
Pick a cine beneath and acknowledgment the afterward questions. In your initial post, acknowledgment the following questions about the characters in the blur you chose. (A abrupt branch per question.) See Rubric attached
1. Describe the specific assumptions or behavior the characters accept in the alpha of the film. Why do they authority these assumptions/beliefs?
2. What do they apprentice about alternative bodies or about the apple that challenges their continued captivated beliefs? Call an adventure (or alternation of incidents) that causes a adumbration to the character(s).
3. How do the goals or desires of the characters change by the end of the film?
4. In your view, call the learning/reflective abstraction from the advance readings that best represents the development of a above character.
5. In the film, with which appearance did you best analyze (in agreement of how his/her attitude or assumptions changed)?
· Promised Land (2012)
· Nobody's Fool (1994)
· How to Make an American Quilt (1995)
· Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (2002)
Order a unique copy of this paper