Personnel Management (Singapore)
Choose any absolute aggregation of your best operating in Singapore. The aggregation can be from any industry.
Imagine that you accept been arrangement as the Human Resource Manager of the called Company.
Your bang-up has asked you to adapt a address advising job assay and job design, application and alternative strategies that can be adopted by the aggregation to accomplish its staffing needs in appearance of all-embracing Personnel Management strategies.
Organize a 2,000 words (+/- 10%) address as follow:
Referencing architecture via APA Referencing Format. (2,000 Words)
References: Charge accept at atomic 10 altered antecedent of references and charge not be added than 5 years old.
1) Introduction of the called company, attributes of its business and its accepted affairs in Singapore. - 100 Words (+/- 10%)
Note: To accommodate Reason of Vacant Position.
2) Job assay that includes Job description and Job blueprint of a called administration or a position in the company. - 400 Words (+/- 10%)
Note: Job description charge accommodate the Task, Duties & Responsibilities.
Job Blueprint agency the KSA (Knowledge, Skills & Ability) of the Job.
3) Job architecture of the called administration or a position in the aggregation based on architecture for efficiency, motivation, assurance & bloom (ergonomics) and brainy capacity. - 400 Words (+/- 10%)
Note: It charge be accompanying to the Job Description and with at atomic 2 Job Architecture Dimension (e.g. Mental/Health etc).
4) Application strategies and its accomplishing for the called administration or a position in the company. - 500 Words (+/- 10%)
Note: Charge accept at atomic 2 centralized and alien recruiting platforms.
Platform agency Electronics Job Portal.
5) Alternative strategies and its accomplishing for the called administration or a position in the company. - 500 Words (+/- 10%)
Note: It charge be accompanying to the Job Position with at atomic two to three alternative approaches.
6) Conclusion including how the aggregation can account and add amount based on the analyses and strategies presented (e.g. Orientation, Training, Development or Employee Engagement etc). - 100 Words (+/- 10%)
Order a unique copy of this paper