Topic: Creating a Eyes for Change
Change Initiative: Creating Vision
In a accounting cardboard of 1,250-1,500 words, appraise the accepted armament active change in the nursing industry. As a leader, or because the role of a leader, appraise your alignment and appraise how able-bodied it is responding to the forces, and analyze area there is a charge for change. Develop a eyes to affect this change. Accommodate the following:
1. Describe your organization, accommodate the organization's mission, and analyze the assorted stakeholders.
2. Analyze the alien and centralized armament that drive authoritative change in your acreage or industry. Explain the agent or acumen for these centralized or alien active forces. Explain how these armament anon affect the activity of your organization.
3. Choose one of the active forces. Describe the specific issues this active force creates, or will potentially create, for your alignment or department.
4. Propose the accomplish bare for your alignment or administration to acknowledge to this active force.
5. Predict how advisers at assorted levels in the alignment will acknowledge to your proposed change initiative.
6. Develop a eyes for change. Describe how this eyes correlates with the organization's mission, and how you will present this eyes to centralized stakeholders.
7. Predict how you anticipate your eyes will abetment centralized stakeholders in acknowledging the change initiative. Analyze abeyant considerations airish by stakeholders, and altercate how you will respond.
Prepare this appointment according to the guidelines begin in the APA Style Guide,
1. The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
Read Chapters/Steps 2 and 3 in The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations.
1. Change Management: The Secret Sauce of Successful Program Building
Read "Change Management: The Secret Sauce of Successful Program Building," by Periyakoil, from Journal of Palliative Medicine (2009).
2. Leading Change Through Vision
Read "Leading Change Through Vision," by Huyer, from Leadership Excellence Essentials (2014).