ONLY HAVE TOO CHOOSE 2 QUESTIONS 400 WORDS ONLY
Part I: From the afterward account of questions, accept TWO to answer.
1) Explore the religious behavior of both the age-old Sumerians and Egyptians. Citing examples, explain how their adoration afflicted their architectural designs and alternative artwork.
2) Altercate the cavern paintings from the Wall Painting of Animals from Chauvet Cavern and Great Gallery at Horseshoe Canyon, Utah. Why are these two sites so important? What are the above differences amid the two sites and the artwork depicted within them?
3) Describe and altercate the development of Early Christian abbey architecture. Cite examples.
4) The Romans are admired for their achievements in engineering and architecture. One of their consummate achievements is the Pantheon. Describe the different characteristics and altercate the acceptation of this building. How did it access approaching architectural designs?
5) Compare and adverse Romanesque and Gothic architecture. Cite examples of both styles and altercate the specific characteristics of anniversary style.
6) Describe the three capital stages of Greek civilization. Citing examples, altercate the aesthetic characteristics of each.
7) What led to the development of the Neolithic art? How would these changes affect the images created? Compare and adverse Paleolithic and Neolithic art.
Part II: Of all the various art actual styles from Pre-History through the Medieval West era, which do you feel is the best absorbing and why? Have you apparent evidence or influences of these styles in current, circadian life? If so, how or where?
Order a unique copy of this paper