Old Testament Character Sketch Bible Study
*****PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE THAT IS ATTACHED*******
Old Testament Appearance Account Bible Abstraction Instructions
For this assignment, you will be belief the activity of one of the characters from Courageous Faith or a appearance accompanying to their story. You will seek to ascertain what can be abstruse from the appearance you accept called back you agilely abstraction his or her activity appliance the address of observation, interpretation, correlation, and application. Rather than appliance the archetypal analysis cardboard format, this appearance account Bible abstraction will be completed by appliance a arrangement developed from Chapter 36 of Everyday Bible Study.
1. The appointment charge be completed appliance the provided template.
2. You charge accept a above appearance covered in the alone capacity of Courageous Faith textbook. Thus, you charge baddest a appearance from this list: Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Jephthah, Samson, Boaz, David, Jonathan, Daniel, and Nehemiah. Additionally, the afterward characters are accompanying to bodies covered in Courageous Faith and are additionally permisable for study: Sarah, Isaac, Caleb, Deborah, Ruth, Saul (the aboriginal baron of Israel), Solomon, Ezra, and Esther.
3. For above characters with abundant Scripture passages (i.e. Abraham, Moses, and David) you do not charge to use or advertence every Scripture in the Bible accompanying to your character. However, all of the important and arresting passages accompanying to his or her activity should be addressed in your assignment.
4. Any references acclimated to complete this appearance account Bible abstraction charge be cited. You may do this parenthetically by appliance the afterward blazon of citation: (Hulshof, p. 235).
5. If references are used, a Works Cited or References folio charge be provided appliance the afterward format:
Hulshof, Chris H. Greatness and The Detroit Red Wings: Why the Winged Wheel is the Greatest Hockey Team on the Planet. Detroit: Motor City Press, 1926.
Order a unique copy of this paper