Personal behavior and ethics adviser a nurse's convenance and attitude. Accommodating situations action that may claiming your behavior and values.
Describe one acquaintance in which your patient's behavior about his or her medical affliction differed from your beliefs.
- Describe the differences amid your behavior and those of the patient.
- Analyze and call animosity this bearings brought forth.
- Evaluate strategies for ambidextrous with this bearings in a nonjudgmental way.
Complete the afterward tasks:
- Complete the life-changes check in your advance arbiter on pages 248 and explain your life-stress basis and how your akin of accent impacts you.
- Expand the altercation to focus strategies you administer to accord with accent and the accent that patients and families accord with in a hospital setting. How can you abetment them? Bring pertinent claimed adventures into the discussion, if any.
- Explain how those instances of accent affect behavior. How does compassionate accent and its furnishings change your appearance of accommodating behavior?
Justify your responses with the readings or accessories from the South University