Nursing and Global Health ( Due 24 hours)
1) Minimum 10 abounding pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 certificate per part
2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)
All paragraphs charge be anecdotal and cited in the text- anniversary paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont address in the aboriginal person
Dont archetype and pase the questions.
Answer the catechism objectively, do not accomplish introductions to your answers, acknowledgment it aback you alpha the paragraph
3) It will be absolute by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 15 references not earlier than 5 years
Minimum 2 references in allotment 1
Minimum 5 references in allotment 2
Minimum 4 references in allotment 3
Minimum 4 references in allotment 4
5) ***************Identify your acknowledgment with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Bloom is XXXX
6) You charge name the files according to the allotment you are answering:
1Discuss how anatomic patterns advice a assistant accept the accepted and accomplished accompaniment of bloom for a patient.
2)Using a action or ache associated with an abolishment complexity, accommodate an example.
Purpose: you will analyze amid Medicare and Medicaid. Your cardboard charge accommodate the afterward topics:
1) Accommodate a abrupt history of both Medicare and Medicaid.
2) Define the populations that they are advised to serve.
3) Determine whether your accompaniment has broadcast Medicaid.
4) Articulate the affidavit that states accept not to participate in Medicaid expansion.
5) Analyze your role in your specialized breadth of nursing convenance aback interfacing with Medicare and/or Medicaid recipients.
Case Study: Malpractice Action Brought by Yolanda Pinellas
Yolanda Pinellas is a 21-year-old changeable apprentice belief to be a music conductor. She was accepted for chemotherapy. The medication Mitomycin was administered by intravenous beverage through an beverage pump.
During the black about-face the beverage pump began to beep. The RN begin that the IV was dislodged and discontinued the infusion, notified the physician and provided affliction to the beverage site. The accommodating testified that a assistant came in and apprenticed some buttons and the pump chock-full beeping. She was befuddled and not abiding who the assistant was or what was done. The affidavit in the medical almanac indicates that there was an aggression to the IV.
Two weeks afterwards the event, the accommodating developed afterlife of the duke and adapted assorted surgical procedures, bark grafting, and reconstruction. She had abiding accident of action and aberration in her third, fourth, and fifth fingers. The accommodating is alleging that because of this, she is no best able to accomplish as a agreeable conductor.
The accident administrator had acclaimed aback accomplishing blueprint reviews over the aftermost 3 months above-mentioned to this adventure that there were issues of abbreviate staffing and that abounding nurses were alive bifold shifts, evenings, and nights again advancing aback and alive the black shift. The accident administrator additionally acclaimed a arrangement of application float nurses to several units.
Using the advice from the case study, altercate the afterward issues from the angle of the APN Administrator role:
1) What were the standards of affliction that were violated?
2) Who was amenable for the violations?
In your role:
3) What accident administration accomplish needs to be taken afore or afterwards the adventure to allay the issue?
It is all-important for an RN-BSN-prepared assistant to authenticate an added compassionate of the pathophysiological processes of disease, the analytic manifestations and analysis protocols, and how they affect audience beyond the action span.
Evaluate the Bloom History and Medical Advice for Mr. C., presented below.
Based on this information, codify a cessation based on your evaluation, and complete the Critical Thinking Essay assignment, as instructed below.
Health History and Medical Information
Mr. C., a 32-year-old distinct male, is gluttonous advice at the outpatient centermost apropos accessible bariatric anaplasty for his obesity. He currently works at a archive blast center. He letters that he has consistently been heavy, alike as a baby child, accepting about 100 pounds in the aftermost 2-3 years. Previous medical evaluations accept not adumbrated any metabolic diseases, but he says he has beddy-bye apnea and aerial claret pressure, which he tries to ascendancy by akin comestible sodium. Mr. C. letters accretion conciseness of animation with activity, bloated ankles, and pruritus over the aftermost 6 months.
Height: 68 inches; weight 134.5 kg
BP: 172/98, HR 88, RR 26
3+ pitting edema mutual anxiety and ankles
Fasting claret glucose: 146 mg/dL
Total cholesterol: 250 mg/dL
Triglycerides: 312 mg/dL
HDL: 30 mg/dL
Serum creatinine 1.8 mg/dL
BUN 32 mg/dl
Critical Thinking Essay
1) Describe the analytic manifestations present in Mr. C.
2) Describe the abeyant bloom risks for blubber that are of affair for Mr. C.
3) Altercate whether bariatric anaplasty is an adapted intervention.
4) Assess anniversary of Mr. C.'s anatomic bloom patterns application the advice given.
5) Altercate at atomic bristles absolute or abeyant problems can you analyze from the anatomic bloom patterns and accommodate the account for each. (Functional bloom patterns accommodate health-perception, health-management, nutritional, metabolic, elimination, activity-exercise, sleep-rest, cognitive-perceptual, self-perception/self-concept, role-relationship, sexuality/reproductive, coping-stress tolerance.)
6) Explain the staging of end-stage renal ache (ESRD) and accidental factors to consider.
7) Accede ESRD blockage and bloom advance opportunities. Describe what blazon of accommodating apprenticeship should be provided to Mr. C. for blockage of approaching events, bloom restoration, and abstention of abasement of renal status.
8) Explain the blazon of assets accessible for ESRD patients for nonacute affliction and the blazon of multidisciplinary access that would be benign for these patients. Accede aspects such as devices, transportation, active conditions, return-to-employment issues.
Order a unique copy of this paper