3. Review the Lab 5 Nmap Browse Abode that accompanies this lab.
4. Using the Lab 5 Nmap Browse Report, acknowledgment the afterward questions:
What are the date and timestamp of the Nmap host scan?
What is the absolute cardinal of loaded scripts for scanning?
A accord packet (SYN) stealth browse discovers all accessible ports on the targeted host.
How abounding ports are accessible on the targeted host for the SYN stealth browse at 13:36?
Identify hosts, operating systems, services, applications, and accessible ports on accessories from the Zenmap GUI (Nmap) browse report.
5. Review the Lab 5 Nessus Vulnerability Browse Abode that accompanies this lab.
6. Using the Lab 5 Nessus Vulnerability Browse Report, acknowledgment the afterward questions:
How abounding hosts were scanned?
What were the alpha and end times for anniversary of the scans?
How abounding absolute vulnerabilities were apparent for anniversary host?
How abounding of the vulnerabilities were critical, major, and accessory software vulnerabilities?
7. On your bounded computer, accessible a new Internet browser window.
8. In the abode box of your Internet browser, blazon the URL http://cve.mitre.org and press
Enter to accessible the Web site.
9. On the Web site, against the top larboard of the screen, bang the CVE List link.
10. Review the CVE List Main Page.
11. Define CVE.
12. On the right, beneath Items of Interest, bang the Terminology link.
13. Review the definitions for vulnerability and exposure.
14. Define the agreement vulnerability and exposure.
15. At the top appropriate of the Web site, bang the Chase link.
16. In the Chase box, blazon the words Microsoft® XP 2003 Service Pack 1 and bang the Chase button.
17. Describe some of the after-effects you discover.
18. After examination the results, conduct addition chase and this time, blazon the words Cisco ASA
5505 Security + and bang the Chase button.
19. Describe some of the chase results.
Order a unique copy of this paper