Myocardial Infarction Case Study
Respond to the catechism application the acquaint and cant begin in the readings. Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should analyze your compassionate of the topic. They should be your own, original, and chargeless from plagiarism. Follow APA architecture for autograph style, spelling and grammar, and commendation of sources.
Mr. Smith, a 60 year-old man with coronary affection disease, accomplished common bouts of angina pectoris. One day while affective a allotment of abundant furniture, he accomplished acute affliction over his larboard chest. He began afraid heavily, became abbreviate of breath, and again collapsed. He was transferred to the emergency allowance at a adjacent hospital. Mr. Smith’s EKG was analytic of myocardial infarction. A coronary angiography was performed and an occlusion was begin in a in the bottomward annex of the larboard coronary artery. Intravenous drugs were administered to deliquesce the array that was causing the obstruction. His cardiologist abreast him that some of his affection beef had died as a aftereffect of the myocardial infarction.
1. Discuss the accident factors for a myocardial infarction.
2. As per your analysis, what blazon of corpuscle abrasion did Mr. Smith sustain and why?
3. Differentiate amid capricious and non-reversible corpuscle injury.
4. Discuss the pathophysiological changes that action during a myocardial infarction.
5. Correlate the abstract and cold allegation of a myocardial infarction with the disease
Must accommodate references and in-text citations. No added than a page.
Order a unique copy of this paper