My essay will be about war and all the details r down below
World Geography 10
Essay #3: War
Prompt: War is authentic as a accompaniment of armed battle amid altered nations or states or altered groups aural a nation or state. War seems like an assured allotment of history and is no new concept. Write a 2-4 folio article answer the affair of war. Be abiding to accommodate the afterward advice in your essay:
1) Why are nations consistently activity to war?
2) Should nations go to war?
3) Are there acceptable and/or bad affidavit for activity to war?
4) Explain the furnishings of war.
5) Should address be used? If so, aback and for how long?
6) Explain how war has afflicted over time/history.
7) Be abiding to accommodate EXAMPLES of altered wars.
Due Date: The article will be due on Friday, January 26 by 11:59 pm to turnitinin.com. Cardboard copies or emailed affidavit will not be accepted.
1. All essays charge be a minimum of 2 pages long, but no added than 4 pages (2-4 pages).
2. Students charge use rules of English, with actual grammar and spelling. The cardboard is to be in MLA architecture with 1 inch margins, 12 pt. font, bifold spaced, and application Times New Roman. For advice with MLA formatting, visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
3. The essays charge be in branch architecture (does not accept to be 5 paragraphs, could be 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.) with an introduction, a body, and a conclusion; affective from accustomed at the alpha of the essay, to specific in the anatomy of the essay, and aback to accustomed at the end of the essay.
4. Students charge use at atomic 3 bookish sources (NOT Wikipedia, About.com, beast answers, etc.) throughout the cardboard and accommodate them in their works cited page. The arbiter may calculation as ONE of the bookish sources. Students are NOT accustomed to use absolute quotations from their sources.
5. They charge digest and again accord acclaim to (cite) the assignment and/or columnist they paraphrased from. Plagiarism of any affectionate will not be tolerated.
6. All essays will be due on Turnitin.com by the assigned deadline. If the cardboard is not angry in by the deadline, the apprentice will accept a brand of zero. NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED (unless absent)! No paper/hard-copy submissions will be accepted.
7. Each article will calculation as one analysis grade.
8. Each article will be graded application the afterward rubric:
Content/Answering Prompt 30 points
Correct Formatting (MLA style) 25 points
Use of analysis articles/works cited 15 points
Length/Organization/Flow/Creativity 20 points
Grammar and Spelling 10 points
-my name is Emily Ann Say
-I’m in 10th grade
-this is for geography
-and my cant isnt that big so if u can pls not use such big vocabualry I will absolutely acknowledge it
Order a unique copy of this paper