need answers for all. MAXIMUM 600 words total
1. The Sex Pistols were the aboriginal accepted jailbait accumulation from England. “Anarchy in the UK” offers an archetype of their attitude to boilerplate English ability and authority. How does the music reinforce the agreeable stance? Does the achievement present the accumulation as a force or as alone a trend? Elaborate.
2. “My Best Friend’s Girl” by The Cars shows an aboriginal archetype of New Wave bridge over to bartering radio. How does the music advance throughout the song? Are there agitating highlights that analyze sections? Does the articulate commitment arm-twist an affecting acknowledgment or is it abandoned of emotion? What makes it “radio-friendly”?
3. Compare and adverse the New York and English jailbait scenes. Use artists from both to allegorize your points.
4. The English jailbait arena develops out of amusing upheaval. Groups such as The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Jam, and Siouxsie and the Banshees all appear from these circumstances. What distinguishes them from anniversary other? What is their accepted thread? Is there an underground movement today that represents the accepted turmoil?
5. The three above abstruse advancements in music manual accept been radio, MTV, and the Internet. Compare and adverse all three with examples of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
6. “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson is cogent in abounding ways. What advance was it culturally? Musically, how does the canal fit adjoin the articulate delivery? How does the assembly comedy into the presentation?
7. “”Like a Virgin” by Madonna displays her affection for ball and controversy. How does her angel activity into the agreeable performance? Is there any affinity amid her and Jackson’s assembly value?
8. “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” by The Police offers a glimpse of the accumulation at the acme of their acceptance and artistic flow. How do their roots in ska and reggae appearance through in this piece? Does the band’s abstruse accomplishment adumbrate the song? How does the articulate commitment abutment the agreeable content?
9. The advanced ambit of music created during the 1980’s shows both a awakening of beforehand styles and a move advanced with new music. Considering bands/artists as assorted as R.E.M., The Smiths, U2, Squeeze, Cyndi Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, The Stray Cats, Hall and Oats, The Cure, and Genesis, is this era as cogent to the development of bedrock music as the aboriginal 1970’s were? Why?
Order a unique copy of this paper