Making a Differential Diagnosis
Prior to alpha appointment on this assignment, amuse apprehend Chapter 1: Cogwheel Analysis Step by Step in DSM-5: Handbook of Cogwheel Analysis and analysis the aforementioned case abstraction you acclimated to address your Weeks One and Two altercation forums and Week Three Assignment.
For this assignment, you will actualize a cogwheel analysis for the accommodating in your called case. This appointment continues the appointment you started in the Weeks One and Two altercation forums and the Week Three assignment. Be abiding to chase the instructions in Chapter 1: Cogwheel Analysis Step by Step back creating your cogwheel diagnosis. Your appointment charge accommodate the following:
· Recommend a analysis based on the patient’s symptoms, presenting problems, and history.
· Assess the authority of your analysis application a sociocultural perspective.
· Compare at atomic one evidence-based and one non-evidence-based analysis advantage for the diagnosis. Research a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources to abutment your choices.
· Propose and accommodate an account for a minimum of two actual perspectives and two abstract orientations that are inappropriate alternates for the conceptualizations in this case.
The Making a Cogwheel Analysis assignment
· Charge be three to bristles double-spaced pages in breadth (not including appellation and references pages) and formatted according to APA appearance as categorical in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an alien site.)Links to an alien site..
· Charge accommodate a abstracted appellation folio with the following:
o Appellation of paper
o Student’s name
o Advance name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Charge use at atomic two peer-reviewed sources in accession to the advance text.
· Charge certificate all sources in APA appearance as categorical in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Charge accommodate a abstracted references folio that is formatted according to APA appearance as categorical in the Ashford Writing Center.
Order a unique copy of this paper