Choose the one another that best completes the annual or answers the question.
1) Which of the factors listed beneath is not a accepted agency for fraud? 1) _______
A) cause for the crime
B) admiration to get alike with the employer
C) befalling to accomplish fraud
D) burden to accomplish fraud
2) Misappropriation of assets can additionally be alleged 2) _______
A) Counterfeit banking reporting
B) Administration fraud
C) Agent fraud
D) Computer fraud
3)Which blazon of antivirus affairs is best able in spotting an infection anon afterwards it starts? 3) _______
A) a virus apprehension program
B) a virus aegis program
C) a virus identification program
D) none of the above
4) How can an alignment abate artifice losses? 4) _______
A) crave vacations and circle duties
B) advance able insurance
C) encrypt abstracts and programs
D) use argumentative accountants
5) A ________ is agnate to a ________, except that it is a affairs rather than a cipher articulation hidden in a host program. 5) _______
A) worm; virus
B) worm; Trojan horse
C) Trojan horse; worm
D) virus; worm
6) Which adjustment of artifice is concrete in its attributes rather than electronic? 6) _______
7) The ambiguous adjustment by which a perpetrator assets admission to the arrangement by assuming to be an accustomed user is alleged 7) _______
8) Intentional or adventuresome conduct that after-effects in materially ambiguous banking statements is alleged 8) _______
A) banking fraud.
B) baloney fraud.
C) analysis abortion fraud.
D) counterfeit banking reporting.
9) The abeyant dollar accident that could aftereffect if an exceptionable accident occurs is alleged a(n) 9) _______
B) amazing loss.
10) The likelihood that an adverse or exceptionable accident could action is referred to as a(n) 10) ______
11) Which of the afterward federal laws congenital the accent of the AICPA about controls into a law applying to all registered companies? 11) ______
A) Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977
B) The Securities Act of 1933
C) Federal Corruption Prevention Act of 1987
D) The Securities Exchange Act of 1934
12) Personnel behavior such as accomplishments checks, binding vacations, and circling of duties tend to avert 12) ______
A) artifice by outsiders
B) accidental errors
C) agent artifice or embezzlement
D) amount irregularities
13) Chuck Hewitt was adequate afterwards assignment with a aide at a bounded watering hole. Well into his additional martini, he began cogent his assessment about government regulation. It seems that, as a aftereffect of "government interference" the company's longstanding action of authoritative low-interest loans to top administration was actuality terminated. The adjustment that Chuck is apropos to is the 13) ______
A) Truth in Lending Act
B) McCain-Feingold Act
C) Sarbanes-Oxley Act
D) Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
14) River Rafting Adventures of Iowa provides endless and bout guides to tourists acquisitive to ride the agrarian rivers of Iowa. Administration has bent that there is one adventitious in a thousand of a applicant actuality afflicted or killed. Settlement of consistent lawsuits has an boilerplate amount of $650,000. Allowance with a $50,000 deductible is available. It covers the costs of lawsuits unless there is affirmation of bent negligence. What is the accepted accident afterwards insurance? 14) ______
15) The accident that charcoal afterwards administration accouterments centralized controls is 15) ______
A) Accident appetite
B) Residual risk
C) Accident assessment
D) Inherent risk
16) River Rafting Adventures of Iowa provides endless and bout guides to tourists acquisitive to ride the agrarian rivers of Iowa. Administration has bent that there is one adventitious in a thousand of a applicant actuality afflicted or killed. Settlement of consistent lawsuits has an boilerplate amount of $650,000. Allowance with a $50,000 deductible is available. It covers the costs of lawsuits unless there is affirmation of bent negligence. What is the accepted accident with insurance? 16) ______
17) There are altered types of centralized controls accessible to an organization. The blazon of controls that deters problems afore they appear are alleged 17) ______
A) antitoxin controls.
B) antidotal controls.
C) acknowledgment controls.
D) detective controls.
18) According to SysTrust, the believability assumption of candor is accomplished back 18) ______
A) the arrangement is accessible for operation and use at times set alternating by agreement.
B) arrangement processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
C) the arrangement can be maintained as appropriate afterwards affecting arrangement availability, security, and integrity.
D) the arrangement is adequate adjoin crooked concrete and analytic access.
19) An cyberbanking certificate that certifies the character of the buyer of a accurate accessible key. 19) ______
A) Accessible key
B) Asymmetric encryption
C) Digital signature
D) Digital certificate
20) In developing behavior accompanying to claimed advice about customers, Folding Squid Technologies adhered to the Trust Services framework. The accepted applicative to these behavior is 20) ______
21) In a clandestine key arrangement the sender and the receiver accept ________, and in the accessible key arrangement they accept ________. 21) ______
A) the aforementioned key; two abstracted keys
B) an encrypting algorithm; a decrypting algorithm
C) altered keys; the aforementioned key
D) a decrypting algorithm; an encrypting algorithm
22) Which of the afterward is an archetype of a antidotal control? 22) ______
A) Concrete admission controls
B) Intrusion detection
C) Emergency acknowledgment teams
23) A added accurate analysis of the capability of an organization's computer security. 23) ______
A) Vulnerability scan
B) Penetration test
C) Log analysis
D) Intrusion apprehension system
24) Which of the afterward is not a claim of able passwords? 24) ______
A) Passwords should be no added than 8 characters in length.
B) Passwords should accommodate a admixture of high and lowercase letters, numbers and characters.
C) Passwords should be afflicted at approved intervals.
D) Passwords should not be words begin in dictionaries.
25) An accountant analytic a firm's accounting advice arrangement creates a apocryphal chump in the arrangement and again creates several apocryphal sales to the customer. The annal are again tracked as they are candy by the system. This is an archetype accession analysis affirmation application 25) ______
A) a arrangement ascendancy analysis analysis file.
B) an chip analysis facility.
C) analysis hooks.
D) the snapshot technique.
E) connected and alternate simulation.
26) The ________ allotment of the auditing action involves (among alternative things) the auditors celebratory the operating activities and accepting altercation with employees. 6) ______
A) advice of analysis results
B) appraisal of analysis evidence
C) analysis planning
D) accumulating of analysis evidence
27) The affirmation accumulating adjustment that considers the accord and trends amid advice to ascertain items that should be advised added is alleged 27) ______
A) concrete examination.
C) analytic review.
D) analysis of the documentation.
28) One way an accountant gauges how abundant analysis assignment and testing needs to be performed is through evaluating achievement and gluttonous reasonable affirmation about the attributes of the advice or process. What is key to free achievement during an audit? 28) ______
A) the testing of records, annual balances, and procedures on a sample basis
B) free if actual errors abide in the advice or processes ability audit
C) free what is and is not important accustomed a set of affairs is primarily a amount of judgment
D) none of the above
29) The ________ to auditing provides auditors with a bright compassionate of accessible errors and irregularities and the accompanying risks and exposures. 29) ______
A) banking analysis approach
B) risk-adjusted approach
C) risk-based approach
D) advice systems approach
30) The ________ analysis is anxious with the economical and able use of assets and the ability of accustomed goals and objectives. 30) ______
D) advice systems
Order a unique copy of this paper