For this assignment, you will analyze a appear assay commodity either in the book abstract or online in the Capella Library. Your commodity charge be based on empiric (data-based) research; qualitative or absolutely anecdotic assay is not appropriate. Select a account commodity in your career specialization that letters a correlation, a t test, a one-way ANOVA, or some aggregate of these assay statistics. The library guides listed in the Resources breadth can advice you to locate adapted articles. The absorbed of this appointment is to:
- Expose you to able abstract in your discipline.
- Provide convenance in the estimation of statistical after-effects independent in an empiric (data-based) account article.
- Provide convenance in autograph and cerebration in a abridged and economical address that is archetypal of scientific.
You will abridge the commodity in a best of 600 words application the DAA Template amid in the Resources area. Specific instructions for commutual anniversary area of the DAA Template are listed below. You may use some of the author's own words to abridge the commodity with able citation, but abstain diffuse absolute quotes (such as artful assorted sentences or paragraphs verbatim). You should not beat the absolute of 600 words. This is a bearings area beneath is better.
Step 1: Write Area 1 of the DAA.
- Provide a abrupt arbitrary of the account article.
- Include a analogue of the defined variables (predictor, outcome) and agnate scales of altitude (nominal, continuous).
- Specify the sample admeasurement of the abstracts set.
- Discuss why the account commodity is accordant to your career specialization.
Step 2: Write Area 2 of the DAA.
- Discuss the assumptions of the statistical assay acclimated in the account article.
- If possible, analyze advice in the commodity about how these assumptions were tested.
- If no advice on assumptions is provided, accede this as a limitation of the appear study.
Step 3: Write Area 3 of the DAA.
- Specify the assay catechism from the account article.
- Articulate the absent antecedent and another hypothesis.
Step 4: Write Area 4 of the DAA.
- Report the after-effects of the statistical assay application able APA guidelines. This includes:
- The statistical characters (such as r, t, or F).
- The degrees of freedom.
- The statistical amount of r, t, or F, and the p value.
- Report the aftereffect admeasurement and estimation if one is provided.
- Interpret the assay accomplishment with attention to the absent hypothesis.
Step 5: Write Area 5 of the DAA.
- Discuss the abstracts of the statistical assay as it relates to the assay question.
- Conclude with an assay of the strengths and limitations of the abstraction appear in the account article(doi 10.1186/s40461-016-0036-x