Health Assessment Day Four Assignment
D.F. is a 37-year-old woman who presents to the emergency administration afterwards accepting a seizure.
PMH: Seizures, alien type
No accident of consciousness
Vital signs: T 37 P 72 R 18 BP 114/64
Lungs: bright all bases
O2 Sat = 100%
CV = affection amount regular, absolute borderline pulses
- What alternative questions should the assistant ask about the seizures?
- What alternative assessments are all-important for this patient?
- What are some of the causes of seizures?
- Develop a botheration account from cold and abstract data.
- What should be included in the plan of care?
- What alternative accident factors are associated with this presentation?
- Based on the readings and the abstract and cold data, this accommodating best acceptable had what blazon of seizure?
Summarize your answers in an APA formatted paper
Order a unique copy of this paper