DNP: Patient Outcome & Sustainable Change
Please, No Plagiarized Work
Topic: Affection and Sustainability Cardboard Allotment 3 - Accomplishing and Evaluation
The Affection and Sustainability Cardboard is a convenance captivation appointment advised to be completed in three sections. This is allotment three of the assignment. Learners are appropriate to accommodate a abstract framework that supports the architecture and accomplishing of their evidence-based affection and/or assurance affairs and altercate accepted outcomes.
Use the afterward advice to ensure acknowledged achievement of the assignment:
· Doctoral learners are appropriate to use APA appearance for their autograph assignments.
· This appointment requires that you abutment your position by referencing at atomic six to eight bookish resources. At atomic three of your acknowledging references charge be from bookish sources alternative than the assigned readings.
· You are appropriate to abide this appointment to LopesWrite.
Write a cardboard (2,000-2,500 words) that provides the following:
1. Identify a quality, change, or assurance approach you will use to abutment the accomplishing of your affection and/or assurance program. Accommodate affirmation that supports the use of this approach aural the affairs you designed.
2. Accommodate the architecture of your evidenced-based affection and/or assurance affairs that can be implemented to advance affection or assurance outcomes in your articular entity.
3. Altercate accepted outcomes of your accomplishing and how to ensure their sustainability.
Practice Captivation Hours:
You are appropriate to complete your appointment appliance real-world application. Real-world appliance requires the use of evidence-based data, abreast theories, and concepts presented in the course. The acme of your appointment charge present a applicable appliance in a accepted convenance setting. For added advice on ambit for convenance captivation hours, amuse accredit to the DNP assets in the DC Network
Read Chapters 8-10 in Outcome Assessment in Advanced Convenance Nursing 4e.
Will, K. K., Johnson, M. L., & Lamb, G. (2019). Team-based affliction and accommodating achievement in the hospital setting: a analytical review. Journal of Patient-Centered Research and Reviews, 6(2), 158-171. doi:10.17294/2330-0698.1695
Brown, L., & Overly, F. (2016). Simulation-based interprofessional aggregation training. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 17(3), 179-184. doi:10.1016/j.cpem.2016.06.001
Van der Biezen, M., Wensing, M., Poghosyan, L., Van der Burgt, R., & Laurant, M. (2017). Collaboration in teams with assistant practitioners and accepted practitioners during out-of-hours and implications for accommodating care; a qualitative study. BMC Bloom Services Research, 17, 1-9. doi:10.1186/s12913-017-2548-x
Barratt, J., & Thomas, N. (2018). Assistant practitioner consultations in primary bloom care: A case study-based analysis of patients’ pre-consultation expectations, and post-consultation achievement and enablement. Primary Bloom Affliction Research & Development , 20, 1-8. doi:10.1017/S1463423618000415
Order a unique copy of this paper