A hospital in a religiously and ethnically assorted association invites bounded religious leaders, including those acceptance to religions with cogent health-related behavior and practices, including Judaism, Islam, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormonism), and Roman Catholicism, to participate in a console altercation on adoration and bloom affliction practices. The console is asked assorted questions about health-related behavior and practices such as diet; medications; medical procedures; practices accompanying to birth, reproduction, and death; religious authoritative basement for visiting the sick; healing rituals; specific needs during affliction and hospitalization; and alternative health-related issues.
1. Are adherence and adoration the same? Explain the account for your answer.
2. What is meant by ethnoreligious behavior and practices? Provide an operational analogue application your own words.
3. How are a client’s religious and cultural practices interconnected?
4. What accurate affirmation is there that clients’ religious behavior and practices access their all-embracing health, anticipate or allay assertive diseases, and/or accord to longevity?
5. How does your ability of a client’s health-related cultural behavior and practices access your nursing affliction for him or her?
Your antecedent column should be at atomic 500 words
APA appearance with abutment from at least
2 bookish sources.
Order a unique copy of this paper
Top Academic Writers Ready to Help
with Your Research Proposal