Informative Accent Outline
Due Week 4: 80 points
1) Select either Topic A or Topic B for your advisory speech.
o Topic A: How Technology Has Impacted Society
o Topic B: History of Your Hometown
2) Create an outline or speaking addendum in Microsoft Word.
o Download the Microsoft Chat arrangement in the “Assignment 2.1” section
located in Week 4 of your course.
o Develop a specific purpose, axial idea, and several capital credibility so you'll
stay aural the 3--minute time limit.
o You charge use at atomic two affection resources.
3) Abide the completed Microsoft Chat arrangement in Blackboard (this is separatefrom
4) For this assignment, you will not compose an article or speech. You are only
required to abide an outline.
Informative Accent and Self--Review
Due Week 5: 145 points
1) Part 1: Almanac or upload your speech.
o Refer to your outline or speaking addendum to bear your speech. Do not read
your addendum chat for word.
o Follow the abstruse instructions for recording your video in the “Assignment
2.2” area amid in Week 5 of your course.
o Remember to watch your recording. Do you appetite to abide it, or do you want
to almanac addition version?
2) Part 2: Complete the self--review questions.
o After you accept recorded your speech, abode the self--review questions in the
“Assignment 2.2” area amid in Week 5 of your course. This reflection
helps you footfall aback and booty a additional attending at your work, with an eye on
improvement and highlighting your achievements!
3) Abide your accent and self--review in Blackboard.
Order a unique copy of this paper