CASE STUDY PHARMA
Week 12 Case Study III
Use APA 6th Edition Architecture and abutment your assignment with at atomic 3 peer-reviewed references aural 5 years of publication. Remember that you charge a awning folio and a advertence page. All paragraphs charge to be cited properly. Please use headers. All responses charge be in a anecdotal architecture and anniversary branch charge accept at atomic 4 sentences. Lastly, you charge accept at atomic 2 pages of content, no greater than 4 pages, excluding awning folio and advertence page.
Due 11/25/2019 by 12 Midnight. If submitted afterwards 11/27/2019,
Case Study #3: Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
S.H., age 47, letters adversity falling comatose and blockage asleep. These problems accept been advancing for abounding years, but she has never mentioned them to her bloom affliction provider. She has about “lived with it” and selftreated the botheration with OTC Tylenol PM. Currently, she is additionally experiencing perimenopausal affection of night sweats and affection swings. Current medical problems accommodate hypertension controlled with medications. Past medical history includes adolescence illnesses of measles, chickenpox, and mumps. Family history is absolute for diabetes on the affectionate ancillary and hypertension on the benevolent side. Her alone medication is an angiotensinconverting agitator inhibitor and diuretic aggregate for hypertension control. She about does not like demography medication and does not booty any another OTC products.
1. List specific goals of analysis for S.H.
2. What biologic analysis would you prescribe? Why?
3. What are the ambit for ecology the success of the therapy?
4. Discuss specific accommodating apprenticeship based on the assigned therapy
5. List one or two adverse reactions for the called abettor that would account you to change therapy.
6. What would be the best for second-line therapy?
7. What OTC and/or another medicines ability be adapted for this patient?
8. What comestible and affairs changes ability you recommend?
9. Describe one or two drug–drug or drug–food interactions for the called agent.
Order a unique copy of this paper