L.L. is a 67-year-old macho who has been diagnosed with BPH. He is accepting adversity with urination. He is currently on Cozaar 100 mg for HTN and his BP is able-bodied controlled. He is demography no alternative medications. The doctor has recommended medication for his BPH, but he would like to try a herbal supplement afore demography a decree medication.
1. Would you acclaim a herbal supplement in L.L’s case?
2. If so, what herbal supplement would he take?
3. What is the recommended dosage?
4. What are accessible ancillary furnishings of the herbal supplement?
5. What warnings should you accord L.L. afore he starts the herbal supplement.
-APA STYLE 6TH edition
-1 PAGE OF INTRODUCTION
-3 PAGES OF CONTENT
-1 PAGE WITH THE REFERENCES ( AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES NO MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD)