Programming Appointment #1
Each affairs you about-face in, anniversary apprentice MUST submit TWO files , MS Word and C++ code, containing afterward information:
1. MS Word File:
(1) Apprentice and Computing Information
- Name and ID
- The chic name and the appellation of an assignment
- The blazon of computer and compiler you are using, decidedly if you are not application TAMUC computer class hardware/software
(2) Purpose statement: Accommodate descripted paragraphs to abridge the capacity and goals of a program, such as:
- What ethics does the affairs input?
- What ethics does it output?
- What affectionate of processing does the affairs do to access the output values?
- Further, the affidavit either explains how the software operates or how to use it, and may beggarly altered things to bodies in altered roles if necessary. Specific purpose is acclaimed for anniversary function, ascendancy structure, ascribe requirements, and achievement results
(3) Copy/paste your C++ cipher into the MS Word File
(4) Screen shots: copy/paste the active output-screens into the MS Word File
2. Separated Original C++ Source Code: .cpp book only
Submit your appointment through the “Assignment #1” acquiescence articulation beneath Dropbox tab in Week 3.
(Week 3->Click->”Assignment #1 Dropbox->Submit TWO files individually)
Assignment #1: Write a C++ Program.
Consider the afterward affairs segment.
// Name: Your Name
// MU ID: Your ID
// accommodate statement(s)
// application namespace statement
Include the attack files isotream.
Include cin, cout, and endl.
Declare two variables: num1, num2, num3, and boilerplate of blazon int.
Assign 125 into num1, 28 into num2, and -25 into num3
Store the boilerplate of num1, num2, num3, into average
Output the ethics of num1, num2, num3 and average
Compile and run your program
Order a unique copy of this paper