Biopsychosocial Assessment: Part 2
Refer aback to the cine you called and watched or the case abstraction you apprehend during Topic 1.
Continue alive on the biopsychosocial assessment submitted in Topic 2 and complete Part 2 of the biopsychosoical assessment.
Make any adapted changes from your instructor.
While APA appearance is not adapted for the anatomy of this assignment, solid bookish autograph is expected, and affidavit of sources should be presented application APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Appearance Guide, amid in the Student Success Center.
You are adapted to abide this appointment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This appointment meets the afterward CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.h. Developmentally accordant counseling analysis or intervention plans.
5.C.3.a. Assimilation interview, brainy cachet evaluation, biopsychosocial history, brainy bloom history, and cerebral assessment for analysis planning and caseload management.
This appointment meets the afterward NASAC Standards:
25) Gather abstracts systematically from the applicant and alternative accessible collateral sources, application screening instruments and alternative methods that are acute to age, adeptness and gender. At a minimum, abstracts should include: accepted and celebrated actuality use; health, brainy health, and substance-related analysis history; brainy status; and current social, environmental, and/or bread-and-butter constraints on the client's adeptness to follow-through auspiciously with an activity plan.
28) Actuate the client's address for treatment/change and the needs of others complex in the accepted situation.
29) Review the analysis options accordant to the client's needs, characteristics, and goals.
31) Construct with the applicant and others, as appropriate, an initial activity plan based on needs, preferences, and accessible resources.
32) Based on an antecedent activity plan, booty specific accomplish to initiate an acceptance or referral, and ensure follow-through.
33) Select and use absolute appraisal instruments that are sensitive to age, gender and culture, and which address: (a) History of booze and alternative biologic use (b) Health, brainy health, and substance-related analysis history (c) History of animal corruption or other physical, emotional, and exact abuse, and/or alternative significant agony (d) Family issues (e) Work history and career issues (f) Psychological, emotional, and world-view apropos (g) Physical and brainy bloom cachet (h) Acculturation, assimilation, and cultural identification(s) (i) Education and basal activity abilities (j) Socio-economic characteristics, lifestyle, and accepted acknowledged status (k) Use of association assets (l) Behavioral indicators of problems in the domains listed above.
34) Analyze and adapt the abstracts to actuate analysis recommendations.
36) Document appraisal allegation and analysis recommendations.
37) Obtain and adapt all accordant appraisal information.
111) Prepare authentic and abridged screening, intake, and assessment reports.
Order a unique copy of this paper