Benchmark – Initial Treatment Plan: Eliza
This appointment contains four parts, as articular and declared below. Please accommodate four subheadings in your cardboard that acutely identifies anniversary part. In a 1,500-1,750-word paper, accommodate the following:
Part 1: Intake
Read and analysis the Eliza assimilation document.
Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Admeasurement (CCM-1), in accession to what specific questions would charge to be answered by the end of the biopsychosocial assessment.
Part 2: Biopsychosocial Assessment
Review the completed biopsychosocial appraisal for Eliza.
Provide an appraisal accompanying to applicant symptomology forth with a DSM and ICD analysis based on applicant assessment.
Provide the antecedent analysis goals and plan.
Part 3: Analysis Planning
Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Admeasurement (CCM-2) you would advance in approaching sessions based on the advice provided.
Identify one added appraisal alfresco of those provided by the APA that would admeasurement what the approaching advisor is attempting to appraise based on analysis goals/plan.
Describe how you would back the appraisal allegation to the applicant and family.
Include how you would accent the needs and codify agreed aloft outcomes, measures, and strategies.
Part 4: Referral
Identify any accessible referrals you ability accomplish and how you ability abode them with your client.
How would you apperceive who to accomplish referrals to and how would you chase up with the barometer afterwards you accomplish it?
Be abiding to accommodate three to bristles bookish assets in your paper.
Prepare this appointment according to the guidelines begin in the APA Style Guide, amid in the Student Success Center. An abstruse is not required.
This appointment uses a rubric. Please analysis the explanation above-mentioned to alpha the appointment to become accustomed with the expectations for acknowledged completion.
You are adapted to abide this appointment to Turnitin. Please accredit to the admonition in the Student Success Center.
This appointment assesses the afterward programmatic competency: 1.6: Identify an adapted testing instrument, explain how to administrate the test, and adapt analysis results.
This appointment meets the afterward CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.j. Evidence-based counseling strategies and techniques for blockage and intervention.
5.C.2.b. Etiology, nomenclature, treatment, referral, and blockage of brainy and affecting disorders.
5.C.2.d. Analytic process, including cogwheel analysis and the use of accepted analytic allocation systems, including the Analytic and Statistical Manual of Brainy Disorders (DSM) and the International Allocation of Diseases (ICD).
This appointment meets the afterward NASAC Standards:
45) Match analysis activities and association assets with prioritized applicant needs, in a address constant with the client's analysis and absolute adjustment criteria.
52) Arrange referrals to alternative professionals, agencies, association programs, or alternative adapted assets to accommodated applicant needs.
55) Evaluate the aftereffect of the referral.
56) Initiate accord with barometer sources.
57) Obtain and adapt all accordant screening, assessment, and antecedent analysis planning information.
61) Coordinate all analysis activities with casework provided to the applicant by alternative resources.
62) Summarize the client's background, analysis plan, accretion progress, and problems inhibiting advance for the purpose of acceptable affection of care, accepting feedback, and planning changes in the advance of treatment.
Order a unique copy of this paper