Choose one of the behaviors listed below:
1. Answering the phone
2. One-digit addition
3. Putting on pants
Only accept one of the behaviors listed aloft for this appointment and complete the following. A arrangement is provided.
1) Write a absolute apprenticeship calligraphy application the RU, EG, NEG formula
a) Write a pinpoint
b) Accomplish the continuance of the calligraphy no best than 2-3 account back apprehend out aloud
c) Blush cipher your RU blue
d) Blush cipher your EG green
e) Blush cipher your NEG purple
1) Refer to the absolute apprenticeship calligraphy archetype provided below.
2) Use the arrangement provided beneath the example
3) Archetype and adhesive the arrangement into a Microsoft Chat document
4) Accomplish abiding to acknowledgment all prompts defined for the absolute apprenticeship script, including blush coding the text.
5) Accomplish abiding to add your name on the document
6) Submit the completed Microsoft Chat book with your answers in the appointment binder in Canvas by the Module 7 appointment deadline.
This archetype is provided as a advertence for your assignment. Please do not archetype this acknowledgment for your submission, as that will be advised plagiarism. Your appointment acquiescence charge be your own work.
Direct Apprenticeship Calligraphy for pinpoint: see-says CVC ”e” chat from worksheet
Today we’re activity to be practicing our CVC”e” words. What are we activity to be practicing?
We know that CVC”e” words accomplish the beat say it’s name because there is an “e” on the end. How do we apperceive the beat will say it’s name?
Because there is an “e” at the end
Great! Read these CVC”e” words
Reads, “cape, mope, bake, cage”
Now the aftermost letter of anniversary chat is what?
And what does an “e” on the end of a CVC chat mean?
The vowel will say it’s name
Awesome! Will this word accept a beat that says it’s name? Points to mat
Because there is no “e” at the end
That’s right! Now what would this chat be if we added an “e” to the end?
Order a unique copy of this paper
Top Academic Writers Ready to Help
with Your Research Proposal