Week 1 6456
Overview of Brace and Ancestors Counseling
Readings charge use the reading.
· Course Introduction
· Gurman, A. S., Lebow, J. L., Snyder, D. K. (2015). Clinical handbook of brace therapy. New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
o Chapter 1, "Theory and Practice of Brace Therapy: History, Contemporary Models, and a Framework for Comparative Analysis"
· Williams, M. (2012). Couples counseling: A footfall by footfall adviser for therapists. Boston, MA: Viale Publishing.
o Chapter 1, “Getting Started” (pp. 1–23)
o Chapter 2, “1st Session: Intake” (pp. 25–40)
· Chambless, D. L., Miklowitz, D. J., & Shoham, V. (2012). Beyond the patient: Brace and ancestors analysis for alone problems. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 68(5), 487–489.
· Fischer, D. J., & Fink, B. C. (2013). Clinical processes in behavioral couples therapy. Psychotherapy. Advance online publication.
· Minuchin, S. (2017). Systems therapy. Psychotherapy Networker Magazine, 41(1), 37-38.
· Tambling, R. B., Anderson, S. R., & Wong, A. G. (2016). Expectations about brace analysis over time. Contemporary Ancestors Therapy, 38(4), 353-360.
· Whisman, M. A., & Baucom, D. H. (2012). Intimate relationships and psychopathology. Clinical Child and Ancestors Psychology Review, 15(1), 4–13.
Application: Association Social Service Agencies and Assets
Identify a ability in your own association that provides primary, secondary, and tertiary casework or assets for the affair you selected. Then, accede any gaps that may abide and how you ability abode them. I alive in Atlanta Georgia.
The Assignment (2–3 pages)
· Identify the affair you selected.
· Describe the association ability you selected.
· Explain how it provides primary, secondary, and/or tertiary
services or assets accurately for families and couples.
· Explain any gaps that may exist.
· Explain how you ability abode these gaps. Be specific.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all assets acclimated in its preparation. You are asked to accommodate a
Order a unique copy of this paper