American History Book Essay
• Chose one of the three article capacity and acknowledge to it
• 3-5 pages bifold spaced, Times New Roman chantry admeasurement 12. Any alternative font/size will aftereffect in loosing points. Please use Microsoft word. If you are clumsy to use Microsoft word, you can catechumen the certificate into a PDF file. Alone chat and PDF files are arresting through D2L.
• Quotes from the book should be cited in parenthetical appearance at the end of the sentence:
“FDR wasn't consistently the best admired admiral in America” (Brinkley, p.17).
(Author, pg. #).
• Keep citations constant throughout the absolute paper
• Be acquainted of the bulk of absolute commendation that you use. No added than two sentences of absolute commendation per citation. If you over adduce the book you will be deducted points. There is additionally never a acumen to attach an absolute block of absolute commendation into your essay. I appetite to apprehend your articulation in the book essay
• Each book article has to accept a awning folio with your name, the date and the catechism # that you responded to. Failure to accommodate a awning folio or an article cardinal will aftereffect in credibility actuality deducted.
• There is no charge for a attack of any sorts on your aboriginal folio of text. That is why you absorbed a awning sheet. Your aboriginal folio of argument should activate biconcave at the top of the page.
• Anything beneath than 3 abounding pages of argument will aftereffect in cogent credibility actuality deducted
• Since you are alone citation one source, there is no charge for a bibliography
• Please be abiding to absolutely acknowledgment the catechism for which you are responding to
• Please affidavit apprehend your paper
• All affidavit are arrested for appropriation with turnitin.com
Book Article #2
For Cause and Comrades
Please accept one topic
1. Using specific examples from the book, altercate the above reasons the book gives for why the northerners and southerners fought in the Civil War.
2. How was bullwork a affective agency for both northerners and southerners to action in the Civil War? Please use specific examples from the book
3. How did this book change your angle of the Civil War? Please use specific examples from the book
Order a unique copy of this paper