Critiquing a Quantitative Research Study.
You will be writing a quantitative critique on one of the studies provided. You will critically appraise the study in a paper.
Choose Only One of the Following Quantitative Journal Articles:
da Silva João, A. L., & Saldanha Portelada, A. F. (2019). Mobbing and its Impact on interpersonal relationships at the workplace. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 34(13), 2797–2812.
Dokun-Mowete, C. A., Sharma, M., & Beatty, F. (2019). Using Multitheory Model to Predict Low-salt Intake Among Nigerian Adults Living with Hypertension. International Quarterly of Community Health Education, 39(4), 245–255.
Kashyap, N., Krishnan, N., Kaur, S., & Ghai, S. (2019). Risk Factors of Cervical Cancer: A Case-Control Study. Asia-Pacific Journal of Oncology Nursing, 6(3), 308–314.
– Read your selected journal article entirely.
– Analyze the journal article and use the specific questions that are outlined in Gray, Grove, and Sutherland (2017) found on pages 812 through 830 (See attachment, PDF e-book) to construct your analysis of your chosen quantitative research study.
These are the main headers of your paper:
1- Identifying the Steps of the Quantitative Research Process
2- Determination of Strengths and Weaknesses of Quantitative Studies
3- Evaluating a Quantitative Study
You have many questions to address in this assignment. They should be in complete sentences (i.e., bullet point responses are not acceptable!).
– APA format is required.
– Page length, excluding the title and references list, is between five and seven pages.
– Only required to have a minimum of 2 references.
– Free of plagiarism (Turnitin assignment)
Note: You are not required to draw framework concept maps and other images for this assignment.
The assignment is a Quantitative critique. Students need to use the quantitative questions NOT the qualitative questions.