Throughout this course, you built a project in which you outlined a plan for your current organization or one you researched. For your final submission, you will reflect upon what you learned and how you can apply this in your future career.
Your reflection must be a minimum of two pages in length and address the following points:
1) What skills and knowledge do you have that can help you lead others through change?
2) What was the most important thing you learned about organizational change? What do you need to learn more about organizational change?
3) What is the organizational culture’s critical role in change management?
4) What are ways you can motivate employees through an organizational change?
5) How would you apply what you learned in this course about organizational change to your future career?
If you have experience with organizational change, please share it as part of your reflection. If you do not have experience with change, explain what you think you would do if given the opportunity.
Outside research is not a requirement for this assignment. However, if outside sources are used, be sure to cite and reference them according to APA standards.