1. Why do abounding in the computer association argue the use of "hacker" to call cybercriminals?
Can a allusive acumen be fatigued amid hacking and cracking? What affectionate of hacking can be justified on either acknowledged or ethical grounds?
2. Research the Pirate Bay Trial: Guilty Verdict http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/apr/17/the-pirate-bay-trial-guilty-verdict.
What implications does the confidence of the four cofounders of the Pirate Bay Web armpit in 2009 accept for all-embracing attempts to arraign bookish acreage crimes globally? Should the four men additionally accept been appropriate to angle balloon in all of the countries in which copyrighted actual had been downloaded from their Web site? Will the aftereffect of the Pirate Bay balloon acceptable avert entrepreneurs, worldwide, from ambience up approaching P2P sites that acquiesce the adulterous book administration of copyrighted material? What is your assessment of the case.
1. Research all-embracing laws advised to action abomination in cyberspace. What are some problems in administration all-embracing abomination laws and treaties? How can biometric technology be acclimated to action cybercrime and cyber-related crimes internationally? What controversies does the use of this technology raise?
2. What absolutely is cyberterrorism? What is advice warfare? How can advice warfare be acclaimed from cyberterrorism?
3. If complete aegis in cyberspace were possible, would it be desireable? Explain. Is absolute aegis in cyberspace a reasonable goal? Why or why not? Give examples to abutment your answers.
Part II Threats and Vulnerabilities - Chapter 12 - The Psychology of Computer Criminals - Computer Aegis Handbook
Part II Threats and Vulnerabilities - Chapter 14 - Advice Warfare - Computer Aegis Handbook
Part V - Detecting Aegis Breaches - Chapter 55 - Cyber Investigations - Computer Aegis Handbook
Part V - Detecting Aegis Breaches - Chapter 61 - Working with Law Enforcement - Computer Aegis Handbook
Article - Federal Bureau of Investigations: Cyber Investigations (https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/cyber) Website for this Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) analysis whose initiatives centermost on computer intrusions, online animal predators and adolescent pornography, anti-piracy and bookish acreage rights, and organized abomination involving Internet fraud.
Article - Similarities and differences amid organized abomination and terrorism. Internal Security, 7(2), 53-70. doi:http://dx.doi.org.ezproxy2.apus.edu/10.5604/20805268.1212112
Order a unique copy of this paper